Pentwater & Hart Winterfest
Here's was the schedule from 2021:
- Sledding at Pentwater Village Green, all day on Friday, February 12th and Saturday, February 13th, weather permitting.
- Saturday, February 13th is the Snowman Scram 5k Run/Walk and 1 Mile Fun Run, beginning at 11am.. Advance registration: $15/1 Mile Fun Run; $25/5k Run/Walk
- Saturday, February 13th from 12-3pm - Pentwater Pathways Open for cross-country skiing. Skis provided. Free event including Cross Country Skiing, hot chocolate, cookies and campfire at trailhead.
- Ice Skating, Friday & Saturday from 5-7pm
- Saturday, February 20th is the Ryan Williams' Lake Perch Fishing Tournament, 7am-4pm. Register at Pentwater Convenience Center
- Both Saturday and Sunday it's Free Fishing Weekend in Michigan
Due to Covid-19, several activities could not happen this year, including the Polar Plunge, Two Town Tasting and the Colleen Plummer Beer and Music Festival to benefit COVE.
Activities are listed with information available at the time. For more information, visit www.pentwater.org.
Discover More of Pentwater...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.