Ludington's Rotary Park
Three blocks west of the downtown area is Ludington's Rotary Park, formerly known as City Park. Because of the many improvements being made to the park by the Rotary Club, it was decided to change the name in 2015. Many trees keep this park shady and comfortable in the warm summer months.
This is where the Rotary Band Shell is located, along with public restrooms in the back. Enjoy your lunch or dinner here at one of the numerous picnic tables, or just sit on the bench and watch the world pass by. Walkways dissect the park in a wagon-wheel formation. Rotary Park is the summer location for two Art & Craft fairs, as well as Movies in the Park in August.
Head west through downtown Ludington, and three blocks past the 3rd stoplight at Rath is the park, between Lewis and Gaylord on your right.
More Ludington Area Information...
- Ludington's Rotary Park
- Waterfront Park in Downtown Ludington
- Dogs Love Central Bark in Ludington
- Buttersville Park High on a Bluff Overlooking Lake Michigan
- Sutton's Landing on the Pere Marquette River, Ludington
- Summit Park Between Ludington and Pentwater on Lake Michigan
- Nordhouse Dunes Wilderness of Ludington and Manistee
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes Parks
- Wilson Hill Park on Upper Hamlin Lake
- Scottville Riverside Park along the Pere Marquette River
- Stearns Park & Beach in Ludington- Picked by USA Today as one of the 51 Great American Beaches!
- The North Country Trail through the Manistee National Forest
- Visit Charles Mears State Park in Pentwater
- Silver Lake Sand Dune Beaches
- Memorial Tree Park in Ludington
- Copeyon Park on Pere Marquette Lake in Ludington
- Victory Township Park on Upper Hamlin Lake
- The Ludington School Forest--Fun For All Seasons!
- Manistee National Forest
- Visit Waterfront Park in Downtown Ludington